Life with My 2 Girls

Monday, July 03, 2006

On The Road Again






That is our travel song and we love to sing it. It is our good luck song I guess you could say and it helped our trip to Texas run smoothly. First we went to Schlitterbshn Waterpark in New Braunfels, Texas. We has so much fun. Since Katie is still so small she spent most of the day in the kiddy Pools and Erin ran off with either Larry or I to ride the bigger thrill rides. She learned rather quickly that lines are just meant to stand in.


Our next stop of our trip was Sea World San Antonio. What a fun place! We saw dolphins and seal up close. We were able to see all the shows and I (Mom) just loved the penguin house ( I made every one ride though twice )Erin and I road a roller coaster called the "Steal Eel". It was a good ride and I am sure Erin will enjoy it better when she is a little taller. Katie enjoyed riding the "Little Shamu" roller coaster. She was so funny. She screamed the entire time just for the heck of it. (just like her Mom)





On the last day of our trip we drove down to North Padre Island. It was not the best day to be at the beach because it was cloudy and rainy all day. As we drove through Corpus Christie it was raining but soon after we entered the island it stopped. We had a good 3 hours to play in the sand, jump the waves, collect shells, watch baby clams dig back into the sand, chase the sea birds away from our snacks before it started raining again. It was well worth the drive and the girls really enjoyed it.

We had a wonderful vacation and we all look forward to doing it again in the years to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home