Life with My 2 Girls

Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas with Us

What a holiday we had. All the fun started Christmas Eve with Santa Watches on the computer, The Night Before Christmas story reading and we can not forget gifts. Katie and Erin chose to open the gifts that they got for each other which seems to have turned into the tradition. Both girls gave such thoughtful presents, Erin found a Littlest Pet Shop camp site for Katie and Katie insisted on getting Erin an Electricity Science kit. What sweet girls.



Larry and Erin are like 2 peas in a Pod....Hamming it up for the camera



Christmas morning was full of fun and smiles that did not end with the human members. Skipper was so happy to have a new bone to play with but only if Larry would play with him.


I got the biggest kick out of our present to my parents, Grandma and Grandpa, and so did they. What you are looking at are Granny Racers. 2 Little Old Ladies racing around a track racing. Too funny.


Larry just loves his girls!!!!


I feel like I should add so many more pictures but I am afraid it will take up way too much space. Check out some of my other favorites on Me,Myself and I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home